The wrong internet solution can significantly hinder the productivity and communication within a business and home. Many companies are completely unaware that their business is suffering as a result of slow internet speed. You can often move to a higher-grade internet for little to no extra cost. Our team of experts at Intello IT will plan, deliver, and maintain the right internet solution that suits your home, company and budget.
These services include:
High coverage broadband ADSL is perfect for small businesses. ADSL is a common and affordable fixed line internet familiar to most small business owners; however, its capacity is most suitable for use amongst a smaller group of people.
ADSL is ideal for:
- A business with 1-10 people with regular internet usage
- Branch offices requiring a secure, private network
- Providing larger offices with backup internet connection
- Connections for email servers or similar applications.
The latest advancement in broadband technology, fibre optic broadband guarantees fast speeds for daily internet requirements. Its name comes from the use of plastic or glass cables, which allow for quicker data transfer as opposed to the standard copper wires, which are used in regular broadband connections.
Advantages of Fibre Links include:
- Longer Distance: in fibre optic transmission, optical cables provide low power loss, which means that signals can be transmitted to a longer distance than copper cables.
- Low Security Risk: Data or signals are transmitted via light in fibre optic transmission, therefore there is no way to scan the data being transmitted by “listening in” to the electromagnetic energy transmitting through the cable, which guarantees security of information.
- Small Size: fibre optic cable has a small width. For instance, the cable diameter of a single OM3 multimode fibre is approximately 2mm, which is smaller than that of coaxial copper cable.
Ethernet is a broadband internet technology providing robust, high-speed data connectivity to cope with data-intensive applications such as: operating multiple IP voice lines, Virtual Private Networks enterprise web hosting, file sharing and Local Area Network connectivity. Ethernet broadband is considered a ‘step up’ from ADSL broadband, offering data speeds that are faster than a regular DSL.
Advantages of Ethernet include:
- Choice of fibre or copper infrastructure
- Reliable speeds from 10Mbps – 100Mbps
- User-friendly online portal to monitor data usage
With a wide range of IT services available to clients throughout Sydney CBD and metropolitan, we are proud to be an industry leader in the IT maintenance industry. Our services are available throughout the entire Sydney Metropolitan area including:
- Sydney CBD
- Western Suburbs
- South Western Suburbs
- South Suburbs
- South East Suburbs
- North West Suburbs
We make IT simple